Where to Eat
Satisfy every appetite in the Alexandria Lakes Area from locally owned to national favorites!
Hospitality in the Alexandria Lakes Area is second to none! From ice cream and coffee shops to premiere steak and seafood establishments, we’ve got a multitude of dining choices sure to please the entire family. The settings range from patios and lake views to cozy fireplace nooks or wide open spaces for large groups. For those who love the nightlife, our local establishments aim to please with live music and other entertainment offerings year-round.
Discover More About the Lakes Area of Alexandria
- A rich history
- More than 350 Lakes
- 187 miles of trails
- Proclaimed as the Birthplace of America
- Population about 15,000 (20,000 in the summer)
- Bustling with business and industry
- State-of-the-art healthcare
- Leader in education
- Abundant arts and entertainment opportunities