Things to Do
Discover endless fun in the Alexandria area with numerous attractions, outdoor recreation, events and more!
Things to do in Alexandria
Looking for something to do? No problem! If you’re a sports enthusiast, there’s golfing, bowling, skiing, hockey, racing or lake fun. If live music or the fine arts are more your style, we’ve got abundant theatrical and musical offerings here. If you want to take in some attractions, we can offer you wineries, distilleries, apple orchards, farmers markets, petting zoos, amusement parks, movies, museums, historical sites and much more. You won’t be bored for a minute in the Alexandria Lakes Area.
Discover More About the Lakes Area of Alexandria
- A rich history
- More than 350 Lakes
- 187 miles of trails
- Proclaimed as the Birthplace of America
- Population about 15,000 (20,000 in the summer)
- Bustling with business and industry
- State-of-the-art healthcare
- Leader in education
- Abundant arts and entertainment opportunities