The Alexandria Lakes Area offers more than 150 holes to golf!
The natural beauty of our wooded lakes area offers the perfect setting for a few hours of relaxation on the golf course with friends or family members, or a little friendly competition among business associates. From an 18-hole regulation course experience to a more casual nine-hole course, the lakes area has numerous courses to choose from, offering whatever type of experience you are looking for. Alexandria is also home to the Resorters Golf Tournament, an annual tradition dating back to 1921!
Discover More About the Lakes Area of Alexandria
- A rich history
- More than 350 Lakes
- 187 miles of trails
- Proclaimed as the Birthplace of America
- Population about 15,000 (20,000 in the summer)
- Bustling with business and industry
- State-of-the-art healthcare
- Leader in education
- Abundant arts and entertainment opportunities